Foot Golf Southampton
Known as Football Golf or Golf Football, Foot Golf is the combination of two of the world’s greatest sports and it’s as awesome as the name suggests.
Golf and Football fans get ready – this fantastic, addictive activity is the ideal way to get all the group involved and trying something (chances are) they’ve never done before! Similar to golf, the aim of the game is to get your football in the hole with as few kicks as possible.
SOUTHAMPTON FOOT GOLF VENUE
As it currently stands, the nearest available course we currently have is in Bournemouth (30 miles from central Southampton)
Please feel free to enquire if Bournemouth will work for you as a location. Details below are for the Bournemouth venue.
THE COURSE & ON-SITE FACILITY INFORMATION:
- Open 7 Days a Week From 07:30 – Dusk
- 9 Hole, Par 34 and 964 Yard Course
- Restaurant Serving Hot & Cold Meals and Refreshments
- Licensed Bar with Sky Sports
- Size 4 & 5 Footballs Provided (Deposit may be required)
- Free Car Parking
- Shower and Changing Rooms
- Outside Seating
Food & Drink Packages:
- 18 Holes of Foot Golf, Beef Burger with Chips and either a Pint or Soft Drink = Adults £27.50 U16’s £22.50 and U10’s £17.50
- 18 Holes of Foot Golf, Pizza (Margherita, Hawaiian, Pepperoni) and either a Pint or Soft Drink = Adults £27.00 U16’s £22.00 and U10’s £17.00
- Bucket of Bottled Beers, 8 Bottles £30.00 and 10 Bottles £37.00
- Buffet and BBQ Menus are Available for Larger Groups – Enquire for More Information
- The Golfathon (9 Holes Foot Golf, 9 Holes Pitch N Putt Including Club Hire and 18 Holes of Adventure golf) = Adults £29.00 and U16’s £20.00
- 18 Holes of Foot Golf and 18 Holes of Adventure Golf = Adults £22.00 and Juniors £15.00 for just the Adventure Golf = Adults £12.00 and U16’s £9.00
- 9 Holes of Foot Golf and 9 Holes of Pitch N Putt Including Club Hire = Adults £22.00 and Juniors £15.00 for just the Pitch N Putt = Adults £12.00 and U16’s £9.00
- 18 Holes of Foot Golf and 18 Holes of Standard Golf Including Club Hire = Adults Weekdays £38.00 and Weekends £43.00 for just the Standard Golf Adults £27.00 and £32.00
- Room or Venue Hire Available for Birthdays, Corporate Events, Weddings and More – Enquire for More Information
- Upgrade your Foot Golf Event with our Premium Package. This Includes 18 Holes of Foot Golf (9 Stroke play and 9 Texas Scramble) a member of staff that explains the rules and games before setting your group off at the first tee. They will tally up the scores and host a mini-presentation for the winners. Prizes include 7 Pints and a Bottle of Bubbly = Adults £23.00 and Junior Option Available on Request
Foot Golf Southampton - Enquire Now!
Foot Golf Southampton Formats
Tournament Match Play
Includes Coordinator, Alcoholic Prizes & Forfeit Sheet (The Junior Format will have non-alcoholic prizes, including sweets)
The Tournament includes a Foot Golf Coordinator who will oversee the event, explain the rules, fill out a forfeit sheet, playing a mixture of match play & Texas scramble formats and will add some challenges that will put a completely new spin on your Foot Golf experience.
The front nine is played as an individual and team match play format and the back nine as a Texas scramble format. The scramble format will mix it up with games such as longest drive (kick) closest to the pin, along with a few little other games which we will leave as a surprise. Whether you are playing Foot Golf for the first time or are a veteran of the game this format is going down a storm.
Meet your coordinator for your Foot Golf session who will explain the rules.
Get issued with the scorecards, pencils and a ball.
After exchanging handshakes with your opponent’s, it time to Tee off.
Your group will be guided round the course by your coordinator (Maximum of Two Hours)
Your group can opt for 18 holes of match play or a variation of match play and Texas scramble.
Prizes for the Winning Team Members, Individual Winner, Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin Winners.
Online Event Page
Green Fees / Ball / Scorecard / Pencil
Match Play / Texas Scramble Formats
Prizes For Winners
Arrive & Play
Includes 18 Holes of Foot Golf, Ball Hire, Pencil and Scorecard.
Ideal for those groups who want to just turn up and play amongst themselves at their own pace. We will secure your tee time and then simply supply your group leaders name at the golf shop, collect your pencil, scorecard and ball then head for the first tee.
You can choose your own style, but we suggest match play, you can even start a little side wager/forfeit on the various holes.
The Arrive & Play format is unsupervised so you can play each hole as you like. Either create your own competition or just enjoy the game of Foot Golf, it’s completely up to you.
Foot Golf will last for approximately 1.5 -2 hours (18 Holes)
Dress code may apply. No football boots with studs or blades, or golf shoes with spikes
Size 5 ball for Adults, Size 4 ball for Juniors, pencil and scorecard provided (Security deposit for balls may be required)
Online Event Page
Secured Tee Time
Course Green Fees
Ball / Scorecard / Pencil
Foot Golf is available in all major towns and cities Nationwide and in Europe. We organise your Foot Golf event from start to finish, offering six days a week customer service to answer any queries you may have, a free on-line group website to easily manage payments and view the details of your event. Once your payments are complete we will send across an electronic event pack, complete with all the necessary information for you to enjoy a great event.
Enquire Today and we will send you a detailed quote based on your requirements.
- Send us an enquiry with the date and times that you would like us to host your Foot Golf event.
- We will email you a link to your online event page where you can pay either your £25 or £50 non-refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance are due two weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.