Get the adrenaline pumping and your competitive juices flowing with Archery Combat. A hybrid of archery, paintball and dodgeball, this event will be more action-packed than you ever expected. Get ready for the arrows to start flying!
Using up to date Archery Combat equipment, put your hunter skills to the test! Specially designed arrows with a rubber tip mean you can also fire straight at your enemies without fear of anyone being hurt! Bring out your competitive side by facing off against each other in the Battlezone, using your skill, technique and agility make sure you’re the last man standing! Or simply let loose and have fun with several exciting mini games.
Archery Combat Games can include Battle Zone, Last Man Standing, Medic, Capture the Flag and More.
- Venue Hire
- Archery Combat equipment
- Event Coordinator
- Archery Combat games
NEED TO KNOW
- Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
- The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
- Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK
- Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
- Groups 10-18 play for 60 minutes, groups 19+ play for 90 minutes
Archery Combat - Enquiries
- Hemel Hempstead
- High Wycombe
- Sunbury on Thames
- Kingston upon Thames
- Saint Austell
- St Austell
Foot Golf is available in all major towns and cities Nationwide and in Europe. We organise your Foot Golf event from start to finish, offering six days a week customer service to answer any queries you may have, a free on-line group website to easily manage payments and view the details of your event. Once your payments are complete we will send across an electronic event pack, complete with all the necessary information for you to enjoy a great event.
Enquire Today and we will send you a detailed quote based on your requirements.
- Send us an enquiry with the date and times that you would like us to host your Foot Golf event.
- We will email you a link to your online event page where you can pay either your £25 or £50 non-refundable deposit to confirm your event.
- Final group numbers and balance are due two weeks before your event.
- Once your balance has been paid we will email you with an electronic event pack containing all the details of your booking.